MORE THAN YOU
COULD ASK FOR
A luxurious community room connects to an
expansive garden terrace on level five. The
terrace includes a fire table seating area and
two guest suites available for overnight visitors.
The building enjoys the security and service of
a full time concierge during the day and a
security guard at night stationed at the main
The outdoor terrace is located on level five and features a fire table gathering area, with lush landscaping in planters which define several private areas for a variety of group sizes. A long east facing deck overlooksThe Fields Park.
COMMON AREA AMENITIES
The two-story lobby is anchored by a bronze clad concierge desk, with a backdrop of a projecting v-shaped tile wall. At the seating area, over 200 locally blown glass balls are suspended at cascading heights and lit from above to create a breathtaking art piece visible from inside and out.
- A bicycle storage room with maintenance bench is provided on the ground level along Quimby with a separate exterior entrance. This secured room includes free standing and wall mounted bike racks.
- Combined with the bike storage room is the dog wash area. With one stainless steel tub specifically designed for dog washing and a grooming drying table. This is the perfect place to clean and pamper your pet.
- Fully appointed Fitness Center
- Two overnight guest rental suites and private entertaining facility.
- Community Room for casual day to day use and for large events. The room includes a gas fireplace, and wine bar.
- A conference room adjacent to the Community Room can be reserved for private meetings and HOA gatherings.
- Daytime concierge and nighttime security personnel stationed at the main lobby desk 24-7.